Creative Data Concepts Limited Broadband
Whether at home or at work Creative Data Concepts Limited has a Broadband Solution tailored to meet your needs.
Our SDSL and IDSL solutions provide you with true business-class high-speed Internet solutions. These solutions also come with network performance guarantees and an enhanced security functionality highlighting a product line that is ideal for business applications that would otherwise require an expensive T1.
Our ADSL solutions are ideal for single users with high-speed data needs. E-mail attachments, Web pages, large files and graphics all download in a flash. Once you experience the adrenalin rush of Broadband, slowing down will not be an option.
Symmetrical Digital Subscriber Line (SDSL)
SDSL provides you with upstream and downstream speeds as fast as 1.1 Mbps which is approximately 35 times faster than a 28.8 Kbps dial-up modem.
SDSL is ideal for:
- Businesses using an Intranet or Extranet for communication between employees, customers or suppliers.
- Businesses using the Internet to transfer files.
- Businesses using the Web for e-business applications.
- Business using the Internet to deliver content.
- Businesses/hosting or developing their own or others Web sites.
- Telecommuters needing access to the corporate Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Networking (WAN), Extranet, or Intranet.
- Technical staff needing access from home to corporate WAN, LAN, Intranet, or Extranet.
ISDN Digital Subscriber Line (IDSL)
IDSL's strongest asset is its reach, and New Edge is able to deliver speeds up to 128 Kbps and reach up to 36,000 feet (almost seven miles) from the central office.
IDSL is ideal for:
- Telecommuters needing access to the corporate LAN, WAN, Extranet, or Intranet.
- Businesses/Individuals who have existing ISDN connections.
- Individuals located beyond 18,000 feet from the Central Office.
- Individuals with existing dial-Up connections who use the Web for research, shopping and entertainment.
Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL)
ADSL provides you with faster upstream speeds making the service ideal for demanding home Web surfers, single end users and home-office end users.
ADSL is ideal for:
- Telecommuters needing access to the corporate LAN, WAN, Extranet, or Intranet
- Individuals who have existing ISDN connections who are looking for more speed and a flat rate service
- Individuals with existing dial-up connections who use the Web for research, shopping, and entertainment
Click here to Compare Creative Data Concepts Limited Broadband Services to other types of broadband service. . .