Convergence & Innovation - New Edge Networks® BroadWAN Solutions
New Edge Networks® BroadWAN Solutions offer tremendous flexibility that is unmatched by other carriers. What sets New Edge Networks apart? For starters, a national multi-service network capable of delivering legacy and leading edge data communications technology in over 600 physical points of presence around the country.
Want options? You can access this robust network via:
- BroadWAN Frame Relay Service
- Frame Relay access from 56k to 44.736M. Available nationwide.
- BroadWAN ATM Service
- ATM Access from 1.536M to OC3. Available nationwide.
- BroadWAN DSL Service
- SDSL Access from 192k to 2.2M. Available in 581 POPs nationwide.
- BroadWAN Frame Relay Gateway Service
- Up to 44.736M. Available nationwide.
- BroadWAN ATM Gateway Service
- Up to 44.736M. Current availability is limited to selected states as we build out our ATM interfaces. Please check with your New Edge Networks Account Manager for availability.
- BroadWAN DSL Gateway Service
- Current availability is limited to selected states as we build out our ATM interfaces. Please check with your New Edge Networks Account Manager for availability.
- BroadWAN VPN Service
- Currently available in selected locations nationwide. Please check with your New Edge Networks Account Manager for availability.
Once you reach the New Edge Networks' backbone via BroadWAN Access, you have your choice of transport quality:
- BroadWAN UBR Service
- Unspecified Bit Rate. Best effort service. For large data transfers and latency-insensitive traffic. Terminates on ATM as UBR, or frame relay as zero CIR with burst.
- BroadWAN VBR/CIR Service
- Variable Bit Rate Service with allowable burst. For standard WAN data traffic. Terminates on ATM as VBR, or frame relay as CIR.
- BroadWAN CBR Service
- Committed Bit Rate Service. For voice, video and other latency-sensitive applications. Terminates on ATM only.
- BroadWAN DR Service
- Disaster Recovery PVC option. Terminates on ATM or frame relay.
- A network-based visibility tool. View traffic stats, hourly utilization, discard levels, etc.
- BroadSCAN Plus
- A CPE-based visibility tool. View detailed, up to the minute reports from an end-to-end perspective.
- TransEdge Internet Service
- Carrier class ISP with advanced user account management functions.
What does all of this mean to you?
You now have the freedom to build your network as you choose. Connect your legacy frame relay network with BroadWAN Gateway service. Add your telecommuters with BroadWAN Native DSL and BroadWAN UBR service. Tie your PBXs together with BroadWAN ATM and BroadWAN CBR service. Run everything on a single network. It's that simple.
Click here to about our experience in broadband technologies. . .